Monday, March 15, 2010

Making some progress....

Well, we are making some progress with our flooring....Jim tore out the carpet, carpet pad and baseboards. We picked out and purchased the flooring and baseboards from the stores and are prepping the floor for its new and improved covering!!! We can't wait!! Kyndall was telling people that we are going to have floors like a stage so she could dance and sing on it (her Daddy's explanation to her) I love the innocence of my sweet girls!!! I'm sure that explanation came from Jim after a long series of Why?, why?, why? why? why? when she was being told we were getting new flooring!!! Avery, as usual, is just happy-go-lucky about everything right now (wouldn't that be nice!) and her only worry is not doing or getting exactly what her sister does or gets....
Oh, and I posted a couple of random pics at the bottom of this page just for fun!! Kyndall and Avery are at a stage where they love to play together, be together, and cuddle some...so enjoy those. And I don't post a whole lot about my friends and the fun we have, so I added a pic at the bottom of some of my friends that I can be seen with on a regular basis. Their kiddos are precious and they are a blast...God has blessed me with wonderful life, husband, kids and friends....
What a patient and sweet Daddy to let the girls help him lay out the underlay for the new flooring!! Avery was so serious...wouldn't even look up for the camera!!
They were working hard!

Not a lot of work going on here...but a lot of giggling!


Awww...sweet sister love:)
Umm...how cute??? They were watching Mickey Mouse Club on my phone together....sweet baby girls:)
Oh...and totally off the subject...these are my sweet friends...aren't I a lucky SAHM (stay at home mom)??? These Mommies and I get together quite often for fun playdates, and fun Mommy night outs!! Left to right: Melinda, Candace, Jenny, Intaly, Mariah, and me!! Click on their names to see their blogs!!!




3 comments:

Snuzi said...

Your girls are so precious! Can't wait to see pics of the new floor!

Jenny Garland said...

I love your new blog layout. The pic of the girls squeezing each other is PRECIOUS! Can't wait to see your floors too. Love the picture of all of us mamas :)

Melinda said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all! Excited for your new room- you deserve it! And yes, how stinkin lucky are we??? Seriously.. BTW, isnt your Bday next???