Monday, June 1, 2009

Just some fun new pics....

I have been really bad about posting new pics lately...sorry...but here are a few random ones of the girls recently!! I have some REALLY funny ones from Memorial day, but I can't seem to get them to post on here...I'll keep trying!!
My friend Jackie and her handsome son Brecken, Me and the girls...Jackie and I have been friends since we were little...I got to meet her for lunch when she was in town and we had a blast catching up!!
Jackie, wearing the apron I made her!!





Little Cutie!



My little diva!! Kyndall got some REALLY cute outfits from her friend Olivia...and she decided to mix-n-match...so cute huh!! Check out the string she had me tie around her waist too!! No accessory forgotten in this outfit!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I LOVE THE APRON!!!!!