Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jenny Garland's Crafter's Challenge

Hi everyone! This is a post to let you know that I have entered my first sewing competition!! I am really excited because I had to come up with my own original summer accessory. I decided that a clutch purse is a super fun summer accessory. It is lined and the front is pleated to give it a little zing:) Anyway, the way the contest works is that I had to turn in some pics of my creation and a tutorial. If my clutch wins, I win $100.00 and Jenny Garland will use my pattern/tutorial that I made and make some to sell!! How cool would that be to have something I designed get sold:) So if you have a second or two (because that is all it will take) click on the "vote for me" button below and it will take you straight to the voting page. Voting ends on Friday!! I have added a pic of my clutch on the bottom of this post!!
This is my entry:


1 comment:

Janette Johanson said...

Why of course your's WON!!! CONGRATS!!! :) WAY TO GO SISTA!