Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Dallas Arboretum=Beautiful!

Some of my favorite girls and I took our kids to the Dallas Arboretum. What a fantastic place to spend the day. It was amazing...flowers of every kind everywhere...beautiful settings for picnics, weddings, and just lazy days to enjoy God's beautiful creations. There was so much to do and see. We all had a blast...we even got rained on for awhile, but still had a blast!
Intaly, Mariah,Melinda....some of my Best Friends

Beatrix Potter's stories come to life with little houses covered in different flowers set up to look like her stories...this house had ducks in it to watch..

House completely covered in flowers...beautiful!


Avery and I paused for a picture



All 9 of our kiddos! Can you believe we got them all to sit together for a picture!!!
We had a picnic lunch overlooking the lake and let the kids run all around!
Hugs!! Kiley and Kyndall were having fun playing in some little houses set up for kids to explore...


And we ended our day getting wet again!! We let all the kids loose in the fountains...super fun! Avery sat by me...not her idea of fun I guess:)

No comments: