Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kyndall loves her Pa-pa aka Grampa

I am gearing up for a craft show in Plano, Texas this Oct. 17,18, &19, and have to make a lot of baby gift sets. So Saturday I sent Jim and Kyndall out for the morning/early afternoon so I could get a few made. They decided to visit Grampa Kelly (which is one of Kyndall's favorite things to do). They went to the duck pond and fed the ducks, went to the park and Kyndall walked across the "scary bridge", and ate lunch. Then Grampa gave her some "monies" ( a stack of pennies in a container) which she plays with all the time now:) So thanks Grampa for the fun Saturday with Kyndall....I got a lot of sets made and Kyndall came home telling me all about the great time she and her Daddy had with you! By the way, Avery stayed home with me and napped most of the day....more pics to come of her soon...




No comments: