Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cheeseheads and Beauty Salons

We went to a friend's house to watch the Packers play last weekend (they are from Wisconsin so we were rootin' for them:).  The girls had a blast!  Avery was her usual happy-go-lucky self:

 Kyndall was in Heaven while she and Kiley were getting their hair and make up done by the big girls!
 And finally, I have started a crafty blog ( you may or may not know about it) where I share tutorials, have a link to my Etsy shop where I sell some of the things I make, and sometimes do give aways.  I just did a blog post about how to make this EASY Valentine flower shirt....if you want to see my post about Kyndall's new shirt click on her pic!
If you just want to visit my blog home page find my button on the right hand side of this blog and click on it (it is blue with a K in it).  Or you can click HERE.  Next week, I am teaming up with my super sweet friend, Renee, and we are giving away an item a day Monday-Friday.  I am going to start the "week-of-give aways" on Monday, so check out my crafty blog each day for either my give away or hers!!

1 comment:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

So, we need to look into getting the girls some Steeler style!! Throw that cheese head crud to the mice!