Friday, October 29, 2010

Dallas Zoo

I love having fun friends. And I love that my fun friends have sweet kids that my kids adore :) So my fun friend Jenny and I took our troops to the Dallas Zoo. We picked a GREAT day to go. The weather was a little cooler and it was overcast so we had a blast checking out all the animals and attractions. I would 100% recommend this zoo and we will definitely be back!!!


The start of our day:

Kyndall and her friend Kate

The zoo train








How fun are little girls who actually think they can move big boulders like this?










Petting Zoo





The girls had their maps and were showing us the way to go!

They even had pony rides...this was Kyndall on Lil' Joe. She got to ride 2x because Avery yelled "Noooooooooo" when it was her turn.
Pretty fun time with some sweet friends....

No comments: