Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kelly Christmas Par-tay!!

The annual Kelly Christmas par-tay is so much fun!! I don't think I have ever blogged about how much fun it is to be in the Kelly family and enjoy the HUGE get-togethers they have. My family is very close, and super fun to get together with, but my kids are the only ones there, and most of you know that I am an only child so when I married Jim, his family really opened my eyes!! He is one of 4 boys and his older brother has 4 awesome kids. That means that get togethers are loud, fun, and huge!!! There are kids of all ages playing all over the place, Uncles playing with them or giving each other hard times, and Grandpa and my sister-in-law and me. I always do a pretty bad job of getting pictures because of the business and fun of it all...but here are a few...enjoy!!
Kyndall and Daddy opening some presents together!
Avery and Jack were rockin' out while Kyndall and Dani were in the background putting together a new Smart Cycle from Grandpa...what fun!

Kyndall and Avery are opening one of their big presents with Alex!


All the Kelly Cousins....plus Sue holding Avery!! Cute clan huh!!



Here are 2 videos of Avery rockin' out on her new piano with some help from her cousin and sis!!

No comments: