Thursday, August 20, 2009

It is kind of late, so excuse the layout of pics and 2 got deleted accidently, but here is a post finally!! And here is a fun update on the girls:
Kyndall's favorite sayings right now:
Sorry Avery, but I can't play with you right now...
(after me telling her she has to clean up) This is going to be terrible!
Can I go to Heaven tomorrow?
God is nice to me
Actually, .....
I am God's little Princess, are you?
Yes Ma'am (to every age and every gender)
(to every little girl she sees on tv)...Can I go to her house tomorrow Mommy?
(to every toy commercial on tv)...Can I have that Mommy, Please?
Avery's favorite sayings right now:
Mom-mee
Dad-dee
nack (snack)
wink (drink)
"Po-po"
"Mi-mi"
Shoe
bye-bye
night night
hi
he-wo (hello)
be-be (baby)
no
ous (ouch)
quack-quack
ssssss
nose
Sweet Cutie
Little Beauty

Awww.....






I think I'll try to put my own shoe on....I LOVE shoes!





No comments: