Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chef Attire, and Park fun!

I know, I know, I have been really bad about blogging lately!! Sorry to all the family and friends who like the fun pics of the girls more regularly:) I grabbed my camera on my way to a playdate with my friend Mona this morning and caught some cute moments at Gabe Nesbit Park in McKinney, Texas. I am telling you the park, because for all the moms out there, it is GREAT! It is just the right size for preschoolers (better for about 2-5 yrs), it is completely shaded, has great upclose picnic tables for parents to chat and watch the kids, and a HUGE cement area great for scooters, bikes, cars, skates, etc. I just thought I would share how impressed I was with this place...we'll definitely be back!! I am trying to get a head start on my inventory for a craft show my friend Jenny Garland and I are doing in October, and I decided to make cute aprons. I ran across a super cute Chef Hat tutorial to go with the apron on this website: www.makingitfun.blogspot.com . It was so extremely easy to make that I think I am going to sell them as a set at the show. What a great idea for dress up, unique halloween costume, or helping cook/bake with a grown up! Hope you like the pics...and I'll try to post more often!!
I made a chef hat and matching apron for the Oct. craft show I am going to be in, and Kyndall just loved the set!! She asked me if she could "dress up" in it, so I grabbed the camera because she usually doesn't really like modeling for me!! She is so cute!
Avery was so cute...she ran over and stood right by her sister to get in the picture:)

Roar!! Kyndall and Kiley were playing dinosaur or monster...or something!


Avery climbing to the VERY TOP of the playset and sliding down the biggest curly slide...over, and over, and over. And she insisted on doing it by herself!
Sweet Kate (Mona's daughter) wanted to go up the slide!!





No comments: