Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tag....I'm it

You're It
I have been tagged by my friend Christy . Six random things about me. Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring unspectacular things about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, and then go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I Love reality TV. Mostly the Bravo shows like Project Runway, Shear Genius, Top Chef, and I like Big Brother a lot.

2. I love to drive the girls around town on errands because that is when Kyndall (my 2 year old) says the funniest things. Like today she said, "Can I go night night Mommy, can I can I puh-lease!!" And she will start randomly naming people she wants to see and tell me what she wants to do with them..."Go fishing with Pa-pa...can I can I puh-lease"

3. I LOVE ARBY's Beef-n-Cheddars...I could probably eat one every single day...with their sweet tea of course!

4. I am a yes person...I would love to say yes to every thing I get asked to do. I really really really hate to tell people no...and I have often double booked myself on occasions...which really stinks.

5. I was married on the beach in Hawaii with only 8 guests. And my Dad sang at our wedding...it was the most amazing experience I have ever had. I wish I got to go on a honeymoon every year:)

6. My husband and I both went to Texas Tech University at the same time...never met while we were in school, but met in Fort Worth Texas at Saltgrass Steakhouse 3 years after graduating from college. I think it is so funny that we never knew each other when we lived in the same small college town, but as soon as I move to Big D...we finally meet...

I tag my friends: Janette, Lindsey, Anne, Angela, Allison, Melissa

2 comments:

Allison said...

Tag...you're it...check out my blog to see what I am talking about!!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.