Well, I thought I would give an update on Baby-on-the-way (yes, we are still trying to come up with/agree on a name!!)
* I am 15 weeks pregnant
* We did a screening at 12 weeks and they are guessing the baby is a girl !
* I am starting to feel fluttering, but not a whole lot of movement.
* My belly button totally started poking out at 14 weeks...seriously, a little early don't you think?
* My cravings right now are baked potatoes (can't get enough) Sweet tea (I make decaff and drink it ALOT), tator tots from Sonic, and Taco Cabana breakfast tacos (yum!!!)
* Our top names right now are: Emery, Evelyn, and Capri, however we are not even close to making a decision and are adding/subtracting names constantly!
* Kyndall's name suggestions have been: Rose, Teddy, Nina and Carolina Rose
*Avery's suggestions have been: Daddy...yep Daddy....guess who she adores:) Pretty sweet huh...Kyndall agreed with her:)
I will have 2 more Disney posts soon and a post about Muffins with Mommy fron Kyndall's Preschool and Mother's day highlights soon!!