Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Disney World Vacation: Epcot



Highlights of our time at Epcot:
*As we walked in, Avery asked us how to kick the big ball (Epcot's main attraction), she wouldn't let it go, so we told her only giants could!
*Kyndall had a Mickey Mouse figurine called "Vynlmation" and got to trade for a new one at each gift shop!
*Had dinner with the Princesses in Norway....the girls were starstruck!
*Avery met Ariel and told her to watch out for Monsters!
*We waited for an hour just to meet and get pics with Tinker Bell and Terrence....yes we love our sweet kids!
*The girls liked Epcot okay, but I definitely think that Magic Kingdom was their Favorite place!
*We ate at Japan for lunch..yummy!
*We loved that all the people who worked at the countries were actually FROM the countries....All the people who worked there were super friendly and made the park definitely a fun place to be:)

1 comment:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

so exciting!! I love seeing these pictures! My grandfather called me to come get some stuff at his house and there was a photo album with pictures in it from when I went when I was 9 and I still remember it like it was yesterday!! With all the princess memories and pictures, your girls are sure to remember the awesome trip!!