Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kyndall's Spring Sing and Open House at Preschool

Okay, you will have to back up with me a month and let me FINALLY make a post showing Kyndall's SUPER cute, Super sweet, and Super fun end of the year Spring Sing and Open House at her preschool.  First of all, I must say that they do a wonderful job of organizing, teaching and loving on these precious children.  God is evident in all the teachers/staff at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church's Preschool program.  Here are some highlights of the event!

Sorry about the darkness...but here is Kyndall on the risers getting ready to sing with her classmates:

 Daddy and Avery ready to watch Kyndall!!
 Kyndall showing her Rainbow book of colors.  Inside it showed all the different colors she learned....
And here is a close up of Kyndall singing and doing her motions!  I couldn't upload the video....need to get my super busy IT husband to help me figure that out:)  But I thought this was a super cute action shot!

1 comment:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

How sweet!! So glad to see her surrounded by God's Love and all the wonderful teachers and friends to help guide her!! :)