Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little of this, and a little of that....

So...today after BSF (bible study fellowship) I took the girls to play with some of their good friends (and the mommies are 2 of my closest friends) at Chick-fil-a. After lunch and a good 45 minutes of playing we let the girls trade their prizes in for ice cream. So Kyndall and her friend Kiley started joking around and putting tiny dots of ice cream on their foreheads and nose. We said, "ha, ha, cute now stop girls" so Avery looks at us and says, "Look at me!" She smashed her WHOLE icecream in her hair/on her forehead. Oh great! I don't know if you have seen There's Something about Mary", but if you have you'll enjoy the pic I took of the aftermath...hair wouldn't go down for anything!! Bath time as soon as we got home!!
Did you know Avery has a bestie? Jocelyn is one of Ave's favorite little friends...they are in MOPS together, Bible Study Fellowship, and we go to the library with her too:) It is nice because one of Kyndall's besties is Jocelyn's big sis Anika...how convenient is that...especially since their Mommy is one of MY closest friends!

New favorite dress up item...Super Princess Capes! Thanks Gram and Bits for Kyndall and Avery's Valentine presents!! Avery is so sweet too, she'll share with Kiley!! Kyndall playing super princesses with one of her BFF's Kiley!


Did I mention Kyndall doesn't take naps anymore? Well, today I wanted to get started making MYSELF a sassy apron (since I have been cooking a lot more and realized it would be nice to have one) and I was cutting my pattern pieces out in the living room. I gave Kyndall my scraps, some safety scissors, a gluestick, and her great imagination...and she "crafted" with me!! I love these fun moments with my sweet "big" girl!!



Her Craft:




And I'll end on a picture that made me smile:) I have to brag on my hubs again for his sweetness....my Valentine bouquet...beautiful huh!! The girls got heart-shaped boxes of chocolates...and got to eat them ALL right then and there. Avery of course ate all hers, and Kyndall decided to save a few...I know you know where this story is going....Avery got into Kyndall's and ate one of her "saved" ones. Kyndall is too sweet, she said, "I guess I need to put them high away from Avery next time". Don't worry though, she did let Avery know it "wasn't bery nice".






No comments: