Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Kyndall-isms"

Here are a few of the funny, quirky, things Kyndall has done this week:

1. conversation in the car after bible study: Kyndall, "oh no, i dropped my toy"
Me, "well what will you get into now?"
Kyndall, "TROUBLE...ha ha...I get into Trouble"

2. Conversation about lunch today: Kyndall, "I want a sandwich, Mommy"
Me, "what kind? Peanut butter"
Kyndall, "uh huh and ketchup and cheese and mustard"
Me, "how about peanut butter and honey"
Kyndall, "O-tay"
I make her a peanut butter and honey sandwich to this response: Kyndall, "no I want cheese!" followed by loud cry and scream"
Me, "I don't think you will like it, but okay"
I put cheese on her sandwich...as she cries, "where my ketchup...I want ketchup"
I put ketchup on her sandwich...which she eats every bite of.....YUCK!

No comments: