Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still in progress...but....


I thought I would post a pic of the infamous curtains that Kyndall got scissor happy with in an earlier post. You can't tell at all! Thank goodness because I went to the fabric store and could not find this fabric anywhere! The curtains are only halfway finished so I will post another pic when I finish the valance thing I am making for the top! oh...and yes that is turqouis on the wall next to the curtains...we are going to paint in the dining room and on a whim I bought a pint of this color (which totally looked different on the card) and painted a little on the wall next to the curtains...not Jim's favorite color!! I didn't like it either...any color suggestions would be welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute drapes! I can't tell exactly what colors are in them to advise on paint :) I love your dining table too. About to freshen up mine with a new coat of paint. See ya tomorrow!