Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just me and my girls....

As many of you know, my mom was here helping me take care of the girls this past month. She came a little before Avery was born, and stayed for the 1st 4 weeks of her life. It was so wonderful having her here. I couldn't lift Kyndall because of my c-section and wasn't supposed to go up and down the stairs. So Mom came and played with Kyndall, held Avery, made meals, cleaned the house and was there to talk to and enjoy. I couldn't have made it without her these past weeks. She is amazing, and I hope I can be as great a mom as she has been to me. I love you so much Mom and thank you for taking care of us! Now it is going to be just me and my girls at home during the day...wish us luck!! Here is a pic of Kyndall wearing Gram's glasses (she thought that was so fun) and the other pic is of how much Kyndall loves her Gram!!

No comments: