Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3 weeks of fun!

I have been taking a weekly picture of Avery in her little bouncy seat since she has come home from the hospital. I wanted to watch her grow and change each week and be able to share that with everyone. It is amazing how much she changes in just days. I took her to the Dr. for her 2 week appt. and she weighed 9lbs 9.8oz and was 22 inches long. She eats VERY well and still has a sweet little personality. She sleeps pretty good at night (around 3 to 4 hours) and after eating falls back asleep. She has gotten to where she loves being held while she sleeps during the day...so sometimes Kyndall will tell me to put her "night, night" in her cradle:) She still loves her a lot..but sometimes she thinks she should go rest, so Mommy can play with her! I have posted the pictures of Avery growing and changing each week.
Birthday at the hospital
1 week

2 weeks


3 weeks

No comments: