Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New "Do"

Before the new haircut:
Getting her hair cut!

Kyndall enjoying her new haircut, and the sucker she got for being so good!


Today I took Kyndall to get her first official haircut. We went to Snip-its, which is a salon for kids. It was great. Dee cut her hair and she was prepared for Kyndall's every reaction. Kyndall was eager to hop in the bright colored chair, but then got a little worried when we put on her smock. Luckily Dee had crackers, bubbles and a movie going. So she didn't fuss the entire time. I LOVE her new haircut...it is perfect for the spring. Hope you enjoy our pics!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness it is so cute!!!

When we talked on the phone I didn't know you meant you were going today!! I'm so glad you did it is so precious!!

I love those girls - can't wait to see you next week :)

Love, Aunt Allison