Monday, January 14, 2008

Family Weekend and Baby Shower

We had such a fun weekend! Grammie, Popo, Gram, and Gramps all came down to go to my shower for Avery. It was a really fun time! The hostesses were Kate, who goes to bible study with me and has become a really good friend of mine. Janette, who is my best friend from college and the reason I moved to Dallas after college. Karen, who takes care of Kyndall on Wednesdays so I can go to biblestudy with Kate...she is also becoming a very close friend. It was so nice to have all of my really good friends there to celebrate Avery's arrival to our family (which will be Feb. 5th super Tuesday!!!) We had delicious snacks, fun games, and I got some wonderful gifts. I feel so blessed to have such a great group of friends and loving family to enjoy times like these. Thanks also to my sweet mother-in-law Barbara, my sister-in-law Allison, best friend Jodi, good friends Amy and Jenn who I taught with for a few years, for coming to the shower!

The sweet hostesses with me: Kate, Janette, me, Karen:

Jen, Amy, and me. All three pregnant! We taught 2nd grade together for years...Love them!!


Jodi and me at the shower:



Allison and me at the shower:




All my friends and family who came to Avery's shower: (Back) Allison,Kate, Jodi, Amy, Karen, Jenn, Janette. (couch): Mother-in-law Barbara, Mom, me and Grammie.





Popo reading a book to Kyndall







No comments: