Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer fun....

Hi

We had a playdate with my friend, Janette, and her 3 kiddos on Saturday....we attempted a cute craft while our 6, yes 6, kids played together.  They had a pretty good time, and I have known Janette since college, so it was so nice hanging out together!  Here are Rayne and Emery(with her big ole bow) checking each other out:)  

Paul, my brother in law, just got engaged to Lauren!!  We love her:)  She came over to hang out with my girls and me the other day...and we had so much fun!  She got a dose of the craziness of 3 kids though when Avery came down the stairs after giving herself  ANOTHER haircut ugh....She did this when she was 2 as well....Turns out she wanted "swooping" bangs like Lauren....Lauren told her to go to Bruno next time, not to do it herself...


We evened them out a bit...
Finally, I want to add a super cute pic of Kyndall....her new obsession is Groovy Girl Dolls.  She does their hair, saves her money for accessories, and cons me into making clothing for them.  Here is a pic of Kyndall "braiding" her doll's hair.  She also made the outfit herself (but you can't see it very well in the picture:)

*  Updated *

I checked the monitor this morning after hearing 2 voices and caught Avery in the crib playing with Emery......



Never gets boring around here!!!!


No comments: