Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kyndall's Birthday Party Recap

I know, I know, where have we been, why have we been neglecting the blog??? All I can say is it is summer and we are taking full advantage of playing in the sun and enjoying the summer. I haven't taken the time to post all the pics sorry!!! For Kyndall's birthday celebration this year, she had a super fun day. Grammie took her to Sweet n Sassy to get her hair and nails done before the party. Then she had a party with her friends after that. We decided since Kyndall's favorite thing in the world to do right now is craft, that we would do that at her birthday party! We went to Kids N Art in Frisco and each child got to paint a small canvas. They all painted a dolphin and had a blast. The staff was incredible and took care of everything. Since Kyndall wanted a Barbie themed birthday, I made a Barbie birthday cake for her (thanks to my friend Candace for helping me with that one:). I also made each child their own apron with their name embroidered on it so they wouldn't ruin their clothes when painting(but Kids N Art will supply aprons if you don't want to make or bring your own) All in all, it was a sweet and fun time! Here are some pics of her and her friends! Oh and I almost forgot one of the most fun parts......face painting!! The artists that work there painted all the kids' faces!!! How fun:)




















































1 comment:

Snuzi said...

You are such a fun (and talented) Mommy to make embroidered aprons for all the kids! What a great party!