Wednesday, April 9, 2008

9 weeks old

Avery is 9 weeks old and full of sweetness and personality...what a blessing!! She had her 2 month check up yesterday. She was 13lbs 11oz and 24 3/4 inches long. The Dr. said that shewas very social (cooing and smiling). She got 4 shots...ugh...I teared up of course. I thought I would be better with Avery getting shots than I was with Kyndall (I had to leave the room once with her) but no such luck...as soon as the stuck her..my tears started flowing too! She quit crying as soon as they were through. What a tough little cookie! Life is very interesting having her and Kyndall together. Kyndall has become little miss personality..and she is talking up a storm (I can understand most of it!) She just loves Avery still...and she will bring over toys to share with her...so cute.

No comments: