Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa Claus

Today Kyndall went to visit Santa Claus and Take her annual picture. I have been taking her to "see" him from a distance since November. I thought that might make her a little more happy to get her picture taken with him.....no such luck! When we got there she smiled at him and even waved at him, but had a death grip on my shirt. Then we went up to him and talked to him for a second and I thought maybe she might just look at him a little timidly. So I set her on his lap and she just screamed and cried and said "no, no". Then I picked her up and she looked at him and waved and said, "bye, bye". She even smiled at him afterward, but I guess it was just a little too much to actually sit on his lap! I guess everyone needs a santa picture where they are crying....

No comments: