Friday, October 2, 2009

Duck Pond and Playground wtih Grandpa and Daddy


For Christmas, Bill, my Father-in-Law gave me a gift certificate for a facial. I have never had one before, and it took me awhile to finally go and get it. I am SO glad I did. Jim took the girls to see Grandpa while I got the BEST facial EVER!! It was the most relaxing and fun thing I have done in awhile. The girls had a blast feeding the ducks and playing on the big wooden playground while I was being pampered and massaged!!! Thanks Bill Sr. for giving me such an AMAZING present!! Enjoy the pics! Sorry we didn't get any with Grandpa this time....You'll have to take that up with the camera guys!!







This one is worn out!!




She's out too....


Just a funny extra little pic of my making some wipes cases for the craft show coming up Oct 16-18th. Kyndall is "making wipes cases" with me!!







No comments: